MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Colorful Tuesday!!!



Baby Tilda LOVE LOVE HER!! Dragon so STINKING CUTE!!! Now I do not remember the name of this stamp but at some point I did purchase this from MAGNOLIA-LICIOUS Now I have to tell ya this store is the best..Customer service is out of this world..so nice to deal with and speak with...
What did I colour with well it was my Prisma Pencils on kraft card stock..I am going to enter this card in the MAGNOLIA-LICIOUS CHALLENGE ..Thanks for stopping by if you have any questions leave me a comment and I will try to answer them..have a great day be safe, be smart, be happy and try to create.....

http://magnolia-liciouschallengeblog.blogspot.ca/2017/05/magnolia-licious-challenge-9-anything.html


3 comments:

  1. Unbelievable colouring Kerri! Honestly....gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card, fabulous colouring skills with wonderful paper and embellishment choices. Thank you so much for joining us over at Magnolia-licious Challenge.
    Good luck!
    Hugs
    Suzi

    ReplyDelete
  3. discordservers


    Discord Home. DiscordHome is a discord listing website, find discord servers and communities here! You can advertise, hire, post resumes and find partners for your discord server. DH deems itself as the home of discord where you can explore amazing and useful resources for all your discord and server needs. We are not affiliated with Discord!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS