MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Friday, February 24, 2017





It's time for a Krafty Komeback!!!
As you know, lots of our rubber stamp sets have long retired and are not available for purchase anymore. Well, we've decided to switch some things up and rerelease a few of your faves in clear! And today we're announcing a new one!
This hilarious stamp set features one of our most popular images from artist Annie Rodrigue! I mean, how many of us need our coffee in the morning before our feet even hit the floor? And I know I don't love mornings....do you?? Haha! What a great stamp set to send to our coffee-lovin' friends!
It's ANGIE!!!
You might remember this sassy lady! And I think the new sentiments are too funny and match Angie's attitude perfectly!!
The Krafty Krew design team members and guests listed below have created some fabulous creations to inspire you so be sure to hop around and check it out in action! Then hop on over to the Krafty Shop because ANGIE is NOW AVAILABLE!!!
This weekend will also be your last chance to scoop up the February Gimme Kimmies Kit with ALL our NEW Release stamp sets together and at a discount!
It's also Frugal Friday and we've got FOUR of our fabulous sets on SALE 40% OFF! But only for the weekend and only while supplies last! So be sure to check them out!
Happy hoppin' and shoppin'!!

The card above was colored with Prisma Premier Pencils onto white card stock..I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink..I love this image..Oh and this was my first time doing eyes..I used the clear Acrylic stamp which are great because you can see exactly where you want to place them..thanks for stopping by take care and be safe!!



1 comment:

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS