MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Friday, January 6, 2017

New Year New Start!!



Hello Hello and a very Happy New Year to all of you out there in blog land!! Yes the BELLA BABES are off of vacation and yes today is BELLARIFIC FRIDAY!!!! Lots of changes happening and maybe a NEW RELEASE you are gonna have to keep your eyes peeled..

Today's Image is thinkingofyoubella fitting I would say I think at some point we all sat down and tried to think of ways to improve some aspect of our lives in this upcoming year..Mine the usual health and try to become more fit...

I coloured this image with my Prisma  Premier  Pencils..She is a tad dark but in the end I was happy with the way she turned out..this image can be found over at the STAMPINGBELLA SITE..

Stampingbella is also have a huge sale on her Mo Manning Images 60% off for the month of January..Hurry over and scoop them up..

So welcome back stop by the other BABES blogs..

Bellarific Challenge is using a current STAMPINGBELLA IMAGE create something get it to EMILY-DA BELLA by Thursday for Friday's Post..How do you get it to Emily email..
emily@stampingbella.com.. Theme MOJOBELLA SKETCH 25

1 comment:

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS