MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

More Sneak Peek!!



Ok do love these two adorable Images..I love them both..UNICORNS and DRAGONS come on... this is what I came up with..These Images come from sets..SETS of UNICORNS and SETS of DRAGON..The sayings on these card are also from sets.UNICORN SENTIMENTS and DRAGON SENTIMENTS..Release Date JANUARY 16th 2017..Mark your calendar...Where do you find these cuties STAMPINGBELLA.....



Now if I were you I would grab a cup of JAVA and have a peek at the other BABES creations..you will be delighted!! thks for stopping by..Both of these Images were coloured with Copics and then some shading added with Prisma Pencils ..

Copics Used

Unicorn  
C 0,1,3
  RV 11,32,R81

YG11,13,17
Dragon  
YG 03,05,07,09
E 41,43,44
dark umber pencils for a bit of shading..

thks for stopping by take care and have a great day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS