MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Ewe Are Amazing!!


Good morning from Northern Ontario!! I don not now where you are tuning in from but here we are expecting a storm..Great day to stay in and COLOUR!!! This upcoming year I have made some changes in my life all for the better "out with the old in with the new" I am still married to my wonderful HUSBAND!! I have a new puppy ( my fur babies both passed away just before christmas) I have decided to leave STAMPINGBELLA who I still love.. I decided I wanted more time to take classes and try a new team..So I have decided to try for a guess spot on the Kraftin Kimmie team in the Guest Designer Team Call.. Hence this adorable SHEEP!! Yes I have made two cards with the same image..
Stamp set is from KRAFTIN KIMMIE and it is called Ewe are Amazing!! I have had this set for a bit but did not have time to colour it so BOOM here it is..
The top card is colored with Prisma Pencils on Kraft card stock and the bottom is a Copic Marker card with some shading done with my pencils..I kept the cards CAS to show case the great image..I do love my embellishments..
WellI have to cut this short as I have an appt so thks for stopping by and have a safe and creative day!! HUGS


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS