MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Friday, October 7, 2016

October Already!! Game On...


Hello hello..Time what where does it go..Thanksgiving oh yeah..So Bellarific Friday it is!!  GAME ON is the  Stamp of the Month..20% off..Now it is not to often I do male cards but I must say I do like this image..It is perfect for the man or boy in your world who likes games..I am sure some of the College and University kids coming home this weekend will end up like this..lol This stamp can be found over at STAMPINGBELLA 



Here are the colours I used on this Image called GAME ON  These are Copic markers..I am trying to improve my skills with these so I did not enhance with my Prisma Pencils this time.. So Below you will see another Sketch that is the Theme for next weeks Challenge.. A MOJOBELLA SKETCH..If you have the time create something using a current STAMPINGBELLA IMAGE email it to EMILY DA-BELLA herself and it should make Fridays post..
emily@stampingbella.com

lso STAMP OF THE MONTH is GAME ON you save 20% on this image..Money in your pocket..thks for stopping by take care be safe and Happy Thanksgiving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS