MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Friday, October 28, 2016

Month of October Gone!!!


MOJOBELLA in Da-House!! Sketch 21...


For my card this week I chose this image called uptown girl BAILEY has a BABY click the name of the image and it will take you over to STAMPINGBELLA


Well here is the eye candy I loved the way this card turned out..I used Prisma Pencils to colour the image.. I must say I did good.. yes I am tooting my horn.. P.S stamp of the month GAME ON still up for grabs.. 20% off


Here is the upcoming Challenge and a new stamp of the month....Please feel free to join in using a current STAMPINGBELLA IMAGE.. Create something email it by Thursday to Emily
emily@stampingbella
thks for stopping by HUGS!!!!!




1 comment:

  1. You work magic with your prismas and you work it so well on Kraft!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS