MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Friday, August 12, 2016

Dancing In the Rain!!


Good morning to all of my fellow Crafters..Today I have SENIORITA BEVERLY she id dancing up a Storm in the Rain.. Perfect dancing is the best medicine out there.. BEVERLY can be found over at STAMPINGBELLA I coloured her using my Inktense Pencils on Watercolour Paper.. She has glitter on the spots of her jacket..We all need some kind of BLING.. The Layout is from the Sketch that was provided last week.. Moving down


Onto next weeks CHALLENGE it is an Inspiration Challenge..So whatever your mind and want want to create using this Picture weather it be colours, flowers anything you want..Create it using a current BELLA IMAGE and email it to Emily by Thursday and she will pop it into Friday's BELLARIFIC POST..  Let's not forget about the STAMP OF THE MONTH you save 20% and the image is HONEYBEAR STUFFIES.. You have a chance at a neat little prize.. Thanks a bunch for stopping by have a great weekend..MWAH!! 

2 comments:

  1. Wow Kerri...you used those inktense pencils amazingly! I bought some a bit ago and have not used them...thank-you for inspiring me to get those out and give it a try!!!!
    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am currently learning to colour with my Inktense pencils so your colouring here is incredibly inspiring...you have created such fabulous depth of shading :-)
    Your card design is brilliant too and I do love fishtail banners!
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS