MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Friday, February 12, 2016

Lucille In DA House!!

Good morning fellow crafters....Yep Uptown girl LUCILLE sends her LOVE  is in DA house again.. I love this stamp..The Curly hair and all of those hearts what's not to love..So I stamped this gal with my MEMENTO ink onto White Card Stock and coloured it with my COPICS and did some SHADING with my trusty PRISMA PENCILS..The layout was due to the sketch that was provided last week..
Next week the challenge is 1, 2, 3 CARD now this was my first time doing one of these babies.. So it could be 1 image, 2 layers, 3 embellishment or 1 embellishment, 2 images, 3layers..however you want to interpret it.. GO CRAZY!! Now if you make something using a current BELLA IMAGE get it to Emily by Thursday
emily@stampingbella.com
A quick reminder that is lovely stamp is THE STAMP OF THE MONTH which means you save 20% off her..Thks for stopping by have a great day!! HUGS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS