MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Friday, May 15, 2015

Cookies Anyone!! Bellarific Friday!!!

A ig hello to all of my crafty friend..So today's card is from the past week challenge which was..ONE LAYER WONDER..The image I chose is the cutest...I saw this image and it was a must have..milk and cookie break is the image name..At first I had just coloured the Alligator but in the end I had to colour it all..I coloured this image with Copics and shaded with my Prisma Pencils..I so love this image the diversity is crazy..Boy, Girl, Birthday, thinking of you the possibilities are endless..

Ok this is the upcoming challenge..Its a sketch so grab a  BELLA IMAGE create a card submit it to EMILY by Thursday night and you just might win a prize..Now do not forget about the stamp of the month which is LULU LOVES POPPIES and you get her for 20% off..Happy dance you get to save money!!!

Now if you got the time honey I got the money..no just kidding I have that song stuck in my head..Ok down to business grab a drink and check out the other blogs..you will love their work..thanks again and hop over to the store and blog for STAMPINGBELLA..take a peek there is some awesome goodies!!

2 comments:

  1. Such a cool card Kerry ! Love the image... Have a lovely week-end Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are quite the cast of characters aren't they. Fabulous coloring Kerri. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS