MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Friday, April 17, 2015

Colour Your World!!

Good morning it is another BELLARIFIC FRIDAY!!!!!!! Now as you can see I have  an Uptown girl ABIGAIL the ARTIST..I love this image it is so versatile..BIRTHDAYS which is our present theme..Thinking of  You cards..Now this is a white card..I love these cards but I am always intimidated by them..I get nervous but in the end I was very happy with the outcome.. I stamped her onto white card stock using MEMENTO TUXEDO BLACK..ABIGAIL was coloured with COPICS and shaded with PRISMA PENCILS.. Just a little reminder the STAMP OF THE MONTH  is REBECCA READER and you save 20%..

Now the above sketch is next weeks challenge..Now create a card or another project using a STAMPINGBELLA IMAGE and get it to DA-BELLA herself by Thursday..You can send it to her e-mail emily@stampingbella.com

Some other great news is we have a new BELLA BABE..  Alice Wertz so a huge welcome to her her work is awesome!! Check out her blog http://aliceslittlewonderland.blogspot.ca

So once again I would like to thank you for stopping by..take care and make sometime to create..it is great for the soul..HUGS

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, gorgeous colouring on a super image!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kerri I have no idea why you would ever be intimidated...your colouring STANDS ALONE!!!!!! Beautiful card!!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so fresh and elegant Kerri... Love the quote too... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kerri this is awesome! Love that you have her on a white card, single layer and all. Your colouring is darn gorgeous!! You did a fabulous job on this 'white card' - you need to make more of these types - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the CAS nature of this card. Great image but then, I can't think of a single Stamping Bella image I don't like! Fabulous colouring too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always panic when we have a one layer card and here you made one by choice. Crazy!!! But perfect for the uptown girl. She just pops off the paper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS