MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Friday, February 13, 2015

Ramona In Da House!!

Great morning!!  Ramona is in DA house..I just love these little gals..this image is titled RAMONA and her WAGON!! She can be found over at STAMPINGBELLA click on the link and BOOM you are there..This card was made follow Sketch number 3..I coloured her up with my COPICS and did my shading with PRISMA PENCILS..Paper colours are not my norm but I am trying to break my mould..lol.

Other news do not forget the STAMP of the Month and that is SENORITA WANDA..What does this mean well if you decide to get this image you save 20% on her!!  SAVING hey we all work hard for our mulla!!

Next week CHALLENGE is FLOWERS- IMAGE/EMBELLISH/PAPER..now please if you create something make sure to use a BELLA image and e-mail it to DA-BELLA Emily emily@stampingbella.com by Thursday evening to make it on BELLARIFIC FRIDAY!!

Now if you liked this card and have a COFFEE or a cup of TEA and some time go cruising and visit the other BABES blogs..a def treat for the eye!! Thanks for stopping by HUGS!!

5 comments:

  1. How very pretty, a lovely design, a super cute image, love it!
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card Kerri and I love these adorable stamps! You have this special knack for colouring I tell ya! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ramona is such a sweet character. Great coloring Kerri. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet Kerri ! The image is adorable... Hope you are having a lovely week-end Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fab card and Ramona is the cutest image ever! Feels like spring... a happy, cheery card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS