MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

BELLA Card!!!

Good AFTERNOON!!! Boy oh Boy do I need a COFFEE!!!!  One second while I go and brew a cup..MAPLE SUGAR BUSH it is.........................................Ok coffee is made and so I will get on with this post!!  I thought that I would share this card I made as per request..This image  is none other than a STAMPINGBELLA the name you are asking yourself is UPTOWN GIRLS PAIGE AND PEGGY.. I coloured this gem with Copics and of course shaded using you guessed it Prisma Pencils!! If you click on Stampingbella in the previous line it will take you over to the blog then hit the stamps tab and you will find it in the store!!  Also do not forget WANDA is 20% off for the entire month and the big release on the 9th!! Thanks for stopping by and see you soon!!

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, love the image and your perfect colouring, lovely!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love this image! It is, as always, beautifully coloured. I love the colour combo and the fabulous layout. Great embellishments. Perfect ;-) Hugs, Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card Kerri! Your colouring is fabulous, great layout, love all the details.
    Love Maple Sugar bush - great cup of coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is gorgeous Kerri ! Love the layout and the exquisite image... Fantastic colouring as always ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another FABULOUS creation dear Kerri!! Love the colours and...well yes you guessed it...your colouring!!!!! Still wishing for those Kerri colouring lessons!!!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous Kerri! That's me on the left with all the curls and the cupcake plate pulled near. LOL Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card, color combination, coloring and design! Thanks for sharing and inspiring! Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS