MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Friday, January 23, 2015

Good Morning!!

Yep today is another BELLARIFIC FRIDAY!!! I am coming at ya with another GRACIE this little gal is just the bomb..Last week was a colour challenge and I stayed as close as I could..Gracie is still the stamp of the month and if you want to purchase her go to http://www.stampingbella.com click on the stamps and boom you are there..For the month of January she is discounted 20%.. I coloured her with my COPICS and shaded with PRISMA PENCILS.. the polka dots were added using a SHARPIE PAINT PEN...I just love how she looks so shy.. Now on to some other business..Next weeks Challenge is the SKETCH you see below..Easy right..so what are you waiting for go and create and once you are done email them to EMILY DA-BELLA.. her address is emily@stampingbella.com  Get your creations to her by THURSDAY NIGHT!! Of course they will appear on BELLARIFC FRIDAY'S POST.. Thanks a million for stopping by and thanks to those who leave me some love..Be safe, happy and try to create it is great for the soul...

P.S make sure and stop by the Bella Babes blogs to see some amazing works!!!!


9 comments:

  1. Totally gorgeous, Kerri! I am lovin' your SB makes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely design, great image, perfect colouring, love it!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is gorgeous Kerri ! Fantastic colouring as always and I do love your papers ! Have a lovely week-end Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Kerri! Gracie is so cute and I love your cards - so full of life and colour and accessories that all work perfectly together!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet Kerri. Love the dots on her dress and that cute little birdie. Your Gracie is a doll! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gracie is adorable Kerri! That colour of blue for her dress is amazing! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun, colorful card to go with that sweet image.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS