MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Friday, October 17, 2014

Happy Friday!!

Hello out there!! It has been a bit since I have blogged sorry I have been sore and tired!!  This is an All Dressed Up image called Magical Day.. I love doing Halloween card due to the fact that the colours are so bright..Not too much is new in my world..I do not know if any of you have been following Make It Krafty Blog but they have the ball point pen challenge up..That is some crazy talent happening over there..I almost want to give it a whirl..I am trying to perfect my Copic skills first..below is the cards finished I hope you like them as much as I enjoyed colouring them..Thanks for stopping by and have a great week end..Hugs


 Challenges Entering!!
http://thepapernestdollschallenge.blogspot.co.uk - Anything goes
http://craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.nl - Anything Goes
http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.co.uk - Wings

8 comments:

  1. Hi Kerri...good to see you posting again!! Don't know why you feel that you need to perfect your copics skills...they're already PERFECT!!! FANTASTIC card Miss Kerri...love the image and your embellishing skills get a PERFECT too!!!! Feel better...have a great weekend!!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are so beautiful Kerri ! And your colouring is fantastic ! No need for improvement at all ! Have a lovely week-end Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Kerri.....love your cards! What do you mean, perfect your copic skills! Your amazing at using those copics! Amazing! Adore the image and your card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute cards, fabulous coloring!

    I am having a giveaway on my blog, comment here to enter...
    http://paperieblooms.blogspot.com/2014/10/goodies-giveway.html

    sparkle & shine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Nest Dolls challenge! This is so super cute!! I love the image!! Hugs, Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous coloring Kerrie!!! You are an amazing crafter. I just love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really beautiful, Kerrie! Fab attention to detail as usual!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS