MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Monday, September 22, 2014

Monday!!

Hello there today is Monday and the sun is shining.This weekend we had cold rainy weather so the sun shining is a plus..This is a card I made for my in laws for their Anniversary..The images are Art Impressions and I used two of them..At first I struggled with the card but once I finished it I loved it!!  I coloured it with my Copics and shaded with my Prisma Pencils..Copics and Pencils I puechased from One Crazy Stamper and the image was in a set from Micheal's..Well I must head on this afternoon I am going to be colouring..What I am not too Sure..Stay tuned to see!! Take cre be safe, happy and make time to create!!!

5 comments:

  1. Such a great card Kerri ! Love the layout and the image is so funny ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your parents are going to love this card. What a wonderful gift to keep! I love the colouring and I really like how you did the potted plants separately...very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WONDERFULLY done Kerri!! So much detail in your colouring...SIGH!! I'm sure that your in-laws were extremely pleased with this beautiful card!!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, adore the image and so beautifully coloured, love it!
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello lovely Kerri! And what a great card - they always make me smile! And love how you did the hearts too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS