MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Pretty Little Flower Pot!!

Hello to all of my fellow crafters..I am writing to you from chilly Northern Ontario!!  Winter yep still here, I think it is time for Spring..So in the spirit of Spring I coloured up this little gem..The Image is of course a LACY SUNSHINE image called HALEY HYDRANGIA..here is a link just click and presto you should be able to find her http://lacysunshine.blogspot.co.uk
I coloured HALEY with COPICS and did some shading with PRISMA PENCILS..
COPICS USED
E0000, 000, 00, 02
R81, 83, 85
YG00, 03, 05, 07, 61, 67
E40, 41, 43, 44
PRISMA PENCILS
913 Spring Green
1096 Kelly Green
911 Olive Green
908 Dark Green
943 Burnt Ochre
947 Dark Umber
1030 Raspberry
1095 Black Raspberry

Once again this post is for the Creative Artist Team..hope you like take care be safe, happy and make sometime to create......HUGS!!!

5 comments:

  1. Your coloring is wonderful! I love the image! Super Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, that is TOOOO adorable, Kerri! Your fabulous colouring too makes me wanna pinch her cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll immediately grab your rss feed as I cant find your e-mail subscription link or e-newsletter service. Do you've any? Kindly let me know in order that I could subscribe. Thanks.Cardsharing Server

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally gorgeous Kerri ! Fantastic colouring as always and I love your flowers ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahhah... this little cutie makes me smile and I love those pink flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS