MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Thursday Day 8!!

Rock On!!
Ok today is day 8 of my Paleo Challenge..the first week is gone and I managed to stay in the positive for points..This style of eating is a lot of work..I am constantly planning my meals , snacks and whatever else I might want to eat...I think the hardest thing I have had to give up is my Peanut Butter...I am still going to a trainer twice a week and then hitting the gym myself for the remainder.. I have seen results but do not think that this is the type of life style I will keep I love to go to the gym but eating this way is for the bears...( meat and berries) Now that is not to say that this is not for someone else just not me..I may try 70/30 and see how that works out.. After my 30 days I might post some before and after pics..My big goal was to lose 70-100 lbs...Now onto the real reason you have stopped by and that is to see a card..The Image I used is a Kenny K from Whimsy..Can be purchased from One Crazy Stamper just click on this link  http://www.onecrazystamper.com .. As well as any of the Copics or Prisma Pencils....I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink..The Image is Groovy Dude..

Copics & Pencils Used


Skin  E51, 53, 55 shaded with PC946, PC948
Blacks C1, 3, 5, 7, 9 shaded with PC935
Pink RV13, 17, 19 shaded with PC1030, PC1095
Jeans B91, 93, 93, 95, 97 shaded with PC901
Guitar YG03, 05, 07, 09 shaded with PC909
Boots E41, 43, 44, 47 shaded with PC947
Gold Y35, 38 shaded with PC1002

Also I add black to the spots that I want more definition in so feel free to do so..and never be afraid black is your friend!! Have a great day and be safe!!



7 comments:

  1. I love your rockin' card, Kerri! Gorgeous colouring as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cool card Kerri ! I love the dies you have used and your colouring is fantastic ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your colouring and all the dies you used to make this card....amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my Kerri, this is outstanding, love it,

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one comes highly recommended from our Web Design team.

    Offering services at different costs, there are several web design companies and web developers.
    there was an increased need to consistently maintain and
    revamp internet sites to home for such expansion and demands.


    my homepage ... wallinside.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this stamp, used it for my hubby on our last wedding anniversary. It's actually uncanny how much it looks like him! (He is a rocker, so was so appropriate). Love to see how you coloured it up, mine was much more pared down! Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here's my card if you're interested in checking it out... http://craftykiwimama.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/you-rock-my-world.html

      xxx

      Delete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS