MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

A Baby Butterfly...

Prisma Pencils....No Copics

Copics with Prisma Pencils for Shading...
This is a card I did for a baby shower for this past weekend....I did one with Copics and this one is done with pencils..This is a Krista Smith Image called Butterfly Baby I bought this from her digi shop...If you go on her web site their is a story to go along with this image.  When you purchase this image she donates money to this charity...Crafting and helping does not get much better than that..so I hope you like my card..take care and have a great day.. Ok ladies I do have both pics compare I like both but as you can see the pencils are soft and the Copics are bold..

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards,love the image and fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweetie I love both of these I couldnt pick either tbh to be my fave as they really are both gorgeous, whether soft look or bold. Stunning my sweetie.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS