MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

July 24th, Oh My!!

Love You Always!!
Can someone please tell me why the days are going so fast?  I cannot believe that this month is already over...Next week I am leaving for three weeks to go and visit my parents and then we are driving back because they are moving home with us.  I am excited to have them coming home I am sure there will be some adjustments but at least they will be close.  Todays card is an Anniversary card I made for a friend for his wife..I used a Lili of the Valley Stamp.  These stamps are amazing I just love them...I colored it with Copics as well as shaded the with Prisma Pencils blended with Gamsol...I am going to enter this in  the Lili of the Valley Challenge..I think it is Romance...I have started a new lifestyle as well which includes dropping 50lbs ( oh how I wish it would just drop off..lol) eating more veggies and increasing my activity level...So far so good I am feeling great and have lost about three pounds.Little steps right that is what I keep telling myself..So without further ado here is my card..and thks for stopping by..MWAH!!


http://liliofthevalleythursdaychallenge.blogspot.ca/

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic card! I love the colours and your colouring is amazing, as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kerri, I love your coloring! And you blog is so awesome!!
    Cammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, I love the blue papers too. Fab image beautifully coloured.

    Annette - Netty's Cards
    Proud to design for Lili’s Little Fairies.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS