MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Thursday Gotta Mo For Ya!!

Good morning to all of my Crafting Peeps!  Today is good had one fight with my daughter who thinks that a tank top is ok to where to school..well after I told her I would cut it up if she wore it the fight was over and guess what she had a tee shirt on..lol bot oh boy why do they have to grow up so fast....What happened to my little flaming red head with the snot covered face....tried to stop feeding them didn't work..This week has been busy with baseball swimming fundraising and life in general...Not complaining I love being a mom..The image I colored is By MO Manning and it is Veronica...I love this image  I am a pretty care free person so I believe that whatever makes you happy you should do along as no one gets hurt...Enjoy life and all it gives because nobody knows what tomorrow will bring.  So I hope you like the card...Well have to go Scooby-Doo is on and that is my favorite cartoon..Can I let you in on a secret I even PVR it so I do not miss it...thks for stopping by..MWAH

4 comments:

  1. I love this one too, Kerri!! Wow, your colouring is fabulouso!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tee hee You are too funny!

    Love that image, and I love the colours your used and those flowers. Another fabby card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic card - don't you just love her cheekiness?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kerri...this is a delightful little card! I love this party girl...gorgeous coloring and DPs! So glad you joined us this week at Mo's. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS