MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Friday, August 6, 2010

Ist Stampingbella Challenege..I did It!!!

Ok so those of you who do not know me...welcome to my blog.  Yesturday I finished my card for the first challenege in becoming a bella babe.  Bellababe, you are thinking well there is a store in TO where I go to take some classes and buy supplies..(i love this store and Stefan dreds it when I go in..lol)  This store is jammed with many goodies... Stampingbella also has their own line of stamps and they are looking for someone to design cards to showcase their stamps...the present babes are amazing...If you want to check out the store go to Stampingbella.com on google and it should pop up...So what is up with this amazing cold weather love love love it!!!!!!  So without further ado here is my creation...I used dogwalkabella.  I colored my image using copics as wellas some prismacolor pencils along with OMS... For those of you who visit thanks a million and I hope you like the card...have a great day and hug the closest person to you and let them you they are special...love ya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS